Creatuity is Ready to Build or Migrate Your Magento 2 Site
Today at Magento Live Australia, Magento announced the launch of Magento 2.0, the next generation of the powerful Magento open-source ecommerce platform. We’ll be covering more details about the power, flexibility and cutting-edge features built into Magento 2.0 in a series of upcoming blog posts. Magento 2 represents a major improvement in the world of ecommerce as well as a complete shift in how Magento itself is built and updated – the development process is more open and agile than it’s ever been before, allowing Magento to release updates and new features faster than any other ecommerce platform.
First, though, we want to make an exciting announcement of our own – Creatuity is one of the first Magento 2 Trained partners. We’ve been trained and officially approved by Magento as being ready, willing and able to build your Magento 2 site. As a matter of fact – we started one of the first Magento 2 migration projects earlier this year. In addition to our official training and approval by Magento, we’ve been immersed in Magento 2 all year to make sure that our team of over 17 Magento certified developers is ready to tackle your projects. This year, the Creatuity team has:
- Presented at 5 different conferences (including Magento Imagine 2015) about Magento 2
- Won the Magento 2 Extension Contest at Imagine 2015
- Contributed a number of improvements to both the Magento 2 codebase and the Magento 2 documentation that are now part of the Magento 2 distribution
- Written the book on Magento 2 development – “Programming with Magento 2”, coming soon to Amazon and phparch.com
- Provided frequent feedback directly to the Magento 2 product and development teams to help shape the future of Magento 2
- Migrated a number of our extensions from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Built a new site from scratch on Magento 2
- Migrated a site from Magento 1 to Magento 2
We have been “all-in”, completely focused on Magento for many years now, and we continue to remain committed to producing and supporting some of the best ecommerce websites and businesses in the world by focusing on the most cutting-edge ecommerce platform available today: Magento 2.
Stay tuned to our blog for more information about Magento 2, and don’t hesitate to contact us at 214-810-5005 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in migrating your Magento 1 site to Magento 2 or if you’d to discuss building a new site on Magento 2.